Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fearne Cotton Collection for Very is Total Cuteness


My esteemed super-boss and mentor, Vanessa Raphaely has an entertaining blog that I read religiously every day. It is called Hurricane Vanessa and I would recommend it to anyone. Except for when she is having a bad day and then cheers herself up by posting pictures of cute animals like squirrels and cats. In outfits.
That is where she and I diverge. But many of you will like such things so go to it by clicking here.
Mostly however she posts about things that she is passionate about. Or against. It makes for great, humourous reading.
So I am having a bit of a day. I feel weighed down by the weather, the issues that we face and the total onslaught of fashion week season. So I too am going to post pictures of cute things.
In my case however, it is a picture of the new collection by TV presenter Fearne Cotton, launched a few days ago to kick off London Fashion Week. How cute are these creatures in outfits? Much more my pace.