Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Alexa Chung New Face of Maje. Attends London Homme Shows.


Major Alexa Chung news, peeps. First of all she has just been announced as the new face of French fashion label, Maje's fall 2012 ad campaign. All shot in lovely black and white.
Alexa channels one of her idols Jane Birkin in these images and the whole campaign was shot in Paris, in and around the metro station at Porte de Lilas.
Alexa was also all over London this past weekend as she attended several of the shows at the men's fashion week there. She smartly swapped up several of her looks to make sure she turned up different at each of the shows.
I may have fallen a little in love with that pineapple brooch she wore to several of the events. And those shoes are to die for, right? The tan suede tassel heels are Gucci of course.
I also rather fancy that hat, to be fair. And those boots. I may in fact like almost all of her wardrobe.
Although I will confess that I will not be wearing any form of Alexa's signature dungarees. This rather pretty version is a cute dress pinafore by Christopher Kane. But still. I like everything else.