Friday, January 28, 2011

NEWS: Bill Cunningham Documentary Coming Soon

For those of you who know me and this blog well, you will know that I love and worship the originator and master of street style fashion photography, Bill Cunningham, above all other blog impostors. Not only does his charmingly old-fashioned way of describing fashion appeal to me, but I love his low-key, razor sharp focus on what is important - and it is not celebrities.
I wrote a piece a couple of years ago as a mini-biography of the great man, as there is so little available about him. You can read Precursor to the Blog: Style Hound here.
So imagine my utter delight at hearing someone (in this case Richard Press) has convinced Bill to let them shoot a doccie about him! I can watch the trailer alone over and over - and I just can't wait for the movie to be released. It is my highlight of the year. Watch the trailer on the Grazia website and you too will be seduced.