Friday, December 3, 2010

Man Day: For the Girls and Gays It is David Beckham and Matthew Morrison


I am not sure what your personal taste is in blokes, not that it matters, there is a lid for every pot, so they say. But I do think that the appearance of King David of Beckham is pretty universally enjoyed. And this week I nearly slipped off the front of my chair, such was my laughter when I saw a very genuine headline in the fashion media declaring, "David Beckham Grows a Beard!" Seriously. But what a lovely excuse to post a pic of the chap with a twinkle in his eye.
And while we are about it, if the Timberlake, I mean Matthew Morrison (from Glee) thing is more your speed, hows about this cover then, eh? Pretty fine for a chap no longer in the first flush of youth. And he can sing, dance, act and charm the ladies it appears. Well then. Here you go. Friday afternoon fodder. Enjoy.